Monday, November 19, 2007

How do I get this mug out?

Help! Seriously, help!!!!

I was doing the dishes and the little espresso mug wound up inside the coffee mug. In trying to extract it, it got stuck.

I tried a few times, played with the angles, but it just got more wedged. Now I can't even wiggle it.

Okay, maybe it's because the hot water is making the mug expand? I left it on the counter for a few hours but nothing changed.

Well I'll shrink it! That'll shift something. Into the freezer it goes. Hours later, still no luck.

Anyone? Any ideas?

3 comments:

Babywearing Sales & Consulting said...

Never mind. Damn. My fav little espresso mug. Espresso tastes better in there. Struggled with lube and hot water on outside mug, ice inside inner mug. Very hard work. Finally broke the handle; little mug was so frigid. I am sad.

As We Sail... said...

Maybe try putting it back in the hot soapy water and rattling the larger cup while upside down under the water. Do it right after taking it from the freezer so that hopefully the smaller cup will retain some coolness while the larger cup heat up.

As We Sail... said...

Just read your new comment. Sorry.