Monday, April 07, 2008

How come you can't leave a good review on BBBOnline

How come you can only file a complaint about a company at the Better Business Bureau website? I'd love to balance out the one complaint that Absolute Best Movers have with the good experiences I am sure most people have. Tony and his crew are the most professional, reliable movers I've ever dealt with.

I have had some very nasty moving experiences, including some horrors with Star of David, who stole two bicycles worth over $1000 and broke nearly all our valuables, and on top of it all, charged thousands and thousands more than they were supposed to. I only share that to show that I know what I'm talking about and how badly a move can go.

I can find no complaint with Absolute Best. The name couldn't be more well-suited. No hidden charges. Fast. Reliable. All items arrived even though two other movers were at our condo at exactly the same time moving other people out. Pleasant. Professional to the extreme. And amazingly talented in how they loaded the truck.

Moving is so stressful and relocating even moreso. There was no stress with this company!

No comments: